Adelman Research Group-A Survey Service Company, is a leading provider of market research services and analytics.
We have positions available in our Telephone Center for market research interviewers who are self-confident, mature, and reliable to conduct interviews with business professionals.
These positions are ideal for college students, retirees, and others who are seeking part time employment with a regular schedule that will help build communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
Position: Market Research Telephone Interviewers
Position requires calling business professionals in the financial sector to complete a survey regarding financial products.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Intermediate computer and keyboard skills
- The ability to multi-task effectively
- Must be confident and persistently driven to reach personal and team goals
- Sales/collections/phone center out-bound calling experience is desirable, but not mandatory
- Must be available 20 hours per week, Monday thru Friday, 2pm-6pm
- Professional work environment
- Build confidence while working toward achieving personal and team goals
- Ideal for those interested in gaining experience in market research and related skills
- Enhance communication skills
- Part-time work to offset class schedule
- Starting pay rate: $10/hour
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should forward resume and/or a cover letter to Connie Agnello at HR@surveyservice.com or call 716-876-4199 Ext: 2326.