- SurveyService has trained, experienced recruiting specialists able
to get past "The Gatekeeper" , find low incidence
respondents, and do the detective work required to find
that exact respondent who meets all necessary requirements.
- We are very proud of our show rate. The ability of our
recruiters to be able to differentiate between someone who
may be a "no show" and someone who is truly interested
in participating in the research is another differentiating
feature of our staff. This along with our follow through
after the initial recruit including confirmation letters
and telephone calls insures a successful show rate.
- National recruiting for on-site and on-line
focus groups, in-person IDI's, web-based IDI's, shop-a-longs
and ethnographic research.
We use many different types of sample to recruit for qualitative
- Our proprietary respondent data bases
- Client supplied sample
- Purchased sample from sampling sources we have researched
and developed relationships with that provide sources for
specific types of job responsibilities, interests, demographics,
- Association and business directories
Our Proprietary Respondent Data Base
- Our proprietary respondent database contains more than
60,000 respondents segmented by demographics, selected product
usage and complete household history regarding study participation.
In addition SSI has specific data bases of Business- to-
Business respondents including teachers, physicians, HR
specialists and other specific job functions.
- We continually update and keep current our respondent
data bases including email addresses and other pertinent